[CRIU] CRIU aarch64 BUG

Christopher Covington cov at codeaurora.org
Thu Dec 3 11:48:40 PST 2015

On 12/02/2015 09:57 PM, Wentao Zhang wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
>
>  thanks for your information.
>  which version of kernel do you use,  latest-stable?  , or do you have
> special config on ARM64.
>
> Would you please send me your .config for your kernel ?

I'm afraid I've rebased and reconfigured in the mean time and lost the
exact info, but I think I checked against 4.4-rc something with the
arm64 defconfig plus the options documented on the wiki
https://criu.org/Installation#Configuring_the_kernel.

Christopher Covington

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project