[CRIU] CRIU Docker Restore with Error: Bad File Size

Saied Kazemi saied at google.com
Tue Aug 4 12:17:43 PDT 2015

Hi Zhang,

Since you're not using AUFS, I assume you're using VFS.  Can you confirm
please?

As http://criu.org/Docker explains, you need to bind mount the container's
root filesystem before attempting to restore.  Also, can you try the
docker_cr.sh helper script that is in the contrib subdirectory of CRIU
sources to checkpoint and restore your container?

--Saied