[CRIU] clock_gettime(MONOTONIC) changing after restore

Christopher Covington cov at codeaurora.org
Mon Aug 3 05:31:31 PDT 2015

Hi,

We have notice clock_gettime(MONOTONIC) calls changing significantly across
checkpoint and restore using CRIU circa 1.3-rc2. We'll be moving to the latest
tip soon, but I was wondering if anyone knew off the top of their head whether
we should expect different behavior from a newer CRIU, or if
clock_gettime(MONOTONIC) (maybe CLOCK_MONOTONIC* and CLOCK_BOOTTIME?) should
be listed on the following wiki page:

http://criu.org/What_can_change_after_C/R

Thanks,
Christopher Covington

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,