[CRIU] Use page-server option in RPC mode

Hui Kang hkang.sunysb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:10:57 PDT 2015

Hi,
I would like to write a program to send CRIU dump request with page-server
using RPC. However, the dump command returns in the local host and the
remote page-server can not receive the dump images.

My setup are as follows.
[host A]: criu page-server --images-dir /tmp/image --port 10010
[host B]: Run my program to send dump request to host A. The program
constructed the criu req as follows

criu_req_type = DUMP

criu_page_server_info {

    address: IPaddress

    port:    portNum

}

In the criuopt, I set the values for ImagesDirFd, WorkDirFd, LogLevel,
LogFile, Root, ManageCgroups, NotifyScripts, Pid, CriuPageServerInfo.

Is there anything member fields missing? Thanks.

- Hui