[CRIU] procfs reports unexpected mnt_id and path for overlayfs files

Saied Kazemi saied at google.com
Wed Apr 15 10:47:59 PDT 2015

Andrew, thank you for reporting and providing an easy way to reproduce the
problem.

Miklos, thanks for the quick reply.  If you'd like to see the issue with
checkpointing and restoring Docker containers using OverlayFS, you can use
the docker binary here  https://github.com/SaiedKazemi/docker/releases.

--Saied