[CRIU] automatic detection of external bind mounts

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Thu Apr 9 03:14:12 PDT 2015

On 04/08/2015 02:37 AM, Tycho Andersen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This series is (I think) an implementation of what we've discussed r.e.
> automatically detecting external bind {private|shared|slave} mounts. Thoughts
> are welcome.

Can you also help me to update the test/mounts/ext/ directory
respectively? :) Right now there's only one test for plugin-based
external mount c/r, I will resurrect my --ext-mount-map test and
put it there this week. If you could add the test for auto detection
and shared/slave external, that would be awesome!