[CRIU] Live migration of LXC containers using Criu?

Divjyot sethi dsethi at princeton.edu
Wed Apr 8 14:48:23 PDT 2015

Hey Tycho,
Thanks for your quick response on this! I read through the article - very
helpful. I have a follow up question. Is this live migration pre-copy (i.e.
speculatively copying out memory to reduce the freeze time of application)?
Or is it just suspend-resume done potentially over a network?

Thanks,
Divjyot

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Tycho Andersen <tycho.andersen at canonical.com