[CRIU] CRIU LXC

Thouraya TH thouraya87 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 06:51:56 PDT 2014

Thank you for your answer :)
You mean :

root at thouraya-Lenovo-3000-N500:/home/thouraya# sudo lxc-start -F
--logpriority=DEBUG --logfile=/home/thouraya/file.log -n u1
lxc-start: Permission denied - failed to mount a new instance of '/dev/pts'
lxc-start: failed to setup the new pts instance
lxc-start: failed to setup the container
lxc-start: invalid sequence number 1. expected 2
lxc-start: failed to spawn 'u1'
lxc-start: The container failed to start.
lxc-start: Additional information can be obtained by setting the --logfile
and --logpriority options.

?