[CRIU] Docker HOWTO

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at google.com
Fri Sep 5 09:13:11 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Saied Kazemi <saied at google.com> wrote:
> Sure, that would work.  Will it then be the responsibility of the user to
> install it?

The way I see it, there's not even need to install it. I expect
typical users will be developers who will have a criu source tree
around and they can just run the script directly from the source
tree...

Saied, once the script is in, I imagine you're planning to update the
HOWTO to include instructions on how to use the script, right? You
should still keep the "raw" instructions with the details in the Wiki
since that's useful documentation.

Cheers,
Filipe