[CRIU] Docker HOWTO

Saied Kazemi saied at google.com
Wed Sep 3 12:27:46 PDT 2014

As promised, here is a shell script to simplify checkpointing and restoring
a Docker container.  The usage is pretty simple and obvious.  Try
docker_cr.sh --help to get started.  I suggest adding this file to the
scripts subdirectory of CRIU and installing it where criu is installed, but
I have not modified the Makefile.

I'd like to acknowledge Filipe's time for his review and feedback.

Cheers!

--Saied