[CRIU] CROSS COMPILING CRIU FOR ARMHF(ANDROID)

Christopher Covington cov at codeaurora.org
Tue Sep 2 09:56:46 PDT 2014

Hi,

On 08/30/2014 12:24 PM, beproject criu wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to cross compile protobuf, protobuf-c and criu for arm
> architecture ,referring the article given on https://criu.org/Installation . I
> am not able to cross compile it.Can you help me where am i wrong? I am not
> getting any errors in the steps given in the article they work fine but criu
> won't cross compile.

I've been trying to improve that page to cover multiple architectures, but
I've unfortunately not gotten to the point where I can do end-to-end testing.
Apologies if I've broken any part of it. Please feel free to fix, revert, etc.
based on your results.

> Is there any other way to cross compile it?

There is some documentation included in the git repository:

Documentation/HOWTO.cross-compile

The command line I use for my extended multiarch layout is essentially:

make ARCH=arm 'USERCFLAGS=-marm -isystem .../include/arm-linux-gnueabihf
-L.../lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf' CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- V=1 all zdtm

As Pavel mentioned, additional details would probably help us understand the
problem and hopefully provide a solution.

Christopher

hosted by the Linux Foundation.