[CRIU] Standard stream is not terminal

Sanidhya Kashyap sanidhya.gatech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 07:54:51 PDT 2014

Well, one of the way is to not pass -j option, then criu will not use
> standart
> terminal. This though will not allow you to migrate terminals. See
>
> http://criu.org/Advanced_usage "Shell jobs C/R" article.

I guess, this (without -j option) won't work in case of processes attached
to any pts. And if I will try to take dump of the process without -j, there
will be a problem with that. Is there any other alternative that you can
let me know.

> >    Another question that I have in my mind is there a way to create a
> >    terminal so that once the application is restored, it can start
> working
> >    back on that?

Is it possible to create our own pseudo terminal??

Thanks,
Sanidhya