[CRIU] Standard stream is not terminal

Sanidhya Kashyap sanidhya.gatech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 06:38:19 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am completely new to criu and have been using for one of my projects.

I have been trying to integrate criu with the startup services. During the
startup, if I try to restore an application, I get an error that "Standard
stream is not a terminal, aborting". In order to make it work, I commented
that line in the code and it is working. But, I would like to know whether
there is a sane way of doing it.

Another question that I have in my mind is there a way to create a terminal
so that once the application is restored, it can start working back on that?

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sanidhya