[CRIU] Using p.haul migration failure

Sowmini Varadhan sowmini.varadhan at oracle.com
Tue Oct 28 12:34:51 PDT 2014

On (10/28/14 15:57), Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
> No, the problem is in plugins are called for unsupported mount points,
> while not initialized. Can you check this patch:

Just tried the patch, and it avoids the segfault.

It gets stuck further down:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/sowmini/src/p.haul/p.haul", line 39, in <module>
    worker.start_migration()
  File "/home/sowmini/src/p.haul/p_haul_iters.py", line 193, in start_migration
    self.htype.net_lock()
  File "/home/sowmini/src/p.haul/p_haul_lxc.py", line 146, in net_lock
    util.ifdown(veth.pair)
AttributeError: net_dev instance has no attribute 'pair'

but that sounds like a lxc or other config issue on my part
that I need to figure out.

Please go ahead with submitting your patch..

--Sowmini