[CRIU] VM_IO or VM_PFNMAP mappings

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 06:38:17 PDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 09:31:00AM -0400, Sowmini Varadhan wrote:
> On (10/27/14 16:29), Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:
> >
> > OK, I see. Sowmini could you please answer
> >
> > 1) Is iperf server is 32bit executable running on x86-64 kernel?
>
> Yes, but I tried both 32 and 64 bit versions. And I recall seeing
> the mapping for both (though not consistently which struck me as
> odd)

Compat mode support (ie 32bit executables running on 64bit kernel)
is not yet implemented, so I wouldn't recommend to run such binaries
if c/r needed. As to mappings -- IO | PFN mappings currently supported
by the criu for vdso vvar area only. What kernel version it is?
Could you please attach "cat /proc/<pidof-iperf-server>/maps" output?

> > 2) Which criu version you're running?
>
> # criu --version
> Version: 1.3
> GitID: 21d1b2f