[CRIU] crtools error: "can't splice to pipe"

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Tue May 20 05:19:57 PDT 2014

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 07:45:59AM -0400, J F wrote:
>      > To prove this version we need to look at /proc/PID/smaps. J F, could
>      you
>      > attach /proc/PID/smaps for the checkpointed process.
>
>      I believe to make sure we're getting proper smaps, better to use a patch
>      for that. JF. apply the patch attached and run criu, we will see the
>      smaps contents.
>
>    Cyrill, Running "test.sh" still hangs. So I am attaching the
>    /proc/PID/smaps directly.A

JF, don't drop CC'ed people please. Once you've started test.sh and it
hanged you were to "cat /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/trace" and provide
us output. Thanks for smaps.log it has shown that there is no special
IO zones in memory. Thus please run test.sh again and show us
"cat /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/trace".