[CRIU] [p.haul] LXC container migration

Serge E. Hallyn serge at hallyn.com
Thu May 15 17:54:13 PDT 2014

Thanks - I'm intending to play with p.haul with lxc next week.  I'm hoping
to get a git tree from Deyan before that which should allow a restarted
container to be reparented to lxc, iiuc.

Please do keep me in the loop if you do some testing and/or make some
progress.

thanks,
-serge

Quoting Pavel Emelyanov (xemul at parallels.com):