[CRIU] how to modify the external mount

Bing X xiebingbing at gmail.com
Wed May 14 17:13:55 PDT 2014

still don't understand how to start modify...

I came cross the page on dumping and restoring lxc container.
http://criu.org/LXC
 should I follow that one?

I guess I need specific instructions on what I should do for my container
(external mountpoint) step by step.
sorry, I am almost new for everything happening here..

Thanks,
Bing

--
Thanks