[CRIU] how to configure criu with iproute2

Bing X xiebingbing at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:29:00 PDT 2014

As I said, I am running on a VM which is built from a ubuntu 12.04 image
with kernel 3.2.0-60-virtual.

Then I upgraded it to ubuntu trusty with kernel config-3.13.0-24-generic by
running the command "
apt-get install linux-image-generic-lts-trusty
linux-headers-generic-lts-trusty

then reboot the vm.

after log in, running uname -r, it is the same response: 3.2.0-60-virtual,
even though I've purged off v3.2.

maybe my VM image is broken on some part?

I attached the config file from /boot/config-3.13.0-24-generic

--
Thanks
Bing