[CRIU] Problem with CRIU

Krishan Berwal krishanberwal1988 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 21:08:25 PDT 2014

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am getting some wrong message when i type command sudo criu check
root at berwal:/# sudo criu check
Error (tun.c:67): No proper support for tun dump/restore: File descriptor
in bad state
Error (cr-check.c:268): fdinfo doesn't contain the mnt_id field

what is support  of tun? how can we fix this  and same for fdinfo?

*Thanks & Regards*:
Krishan Berwal
krishanberwal1988 at gmail.com