[CRIU] DUMP fails when called remotely

Oscar Fernández oscarfernandz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:01:51 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to call CRIU for dumping an application remotely (using an ssh
client from python's paramiko library).
The problem is that the dump is failing when called remotely, but when
called locally (same process to dump and same command but from CLI), it
dumps successfully.

Find attached both (success and failed) dump log files with -v4 flag
enabled.

Do I have to configure something extra to make this work?

I tried also creating a bash script in the machine where the process to
dump is running and calling this script remotely using ssh command, but I
get the same result, same errors.

Thanks in advance.

--
Óscar Fernández