[CRIU] VNC Server + GUI applications question

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Mon Jun 9 06:13:20 PDT 2014

On 06/09/2014 05:09 PM, J F wrote:
>     Here's a HOWTO article that describes how to do what is shown on a video:
>     http://criu.org/VNC
>

> Thanks - the c-code file you have on that wiki got it working.
> Is it possible to do this workflow, without the c-code file, in an LXC container
> without running vzctl (e.g. using Docker with LXC as the execution plugin)?

Well, it is, but full support for LXC is something we're working on
withing the 1.3 scope. For example, external bind-mounts that LXC
sometimes create will be available in 1.3-rc2 (this/next week). Other
than this there's a problem with restoring LXC daemon which is not 100%
ready yet.

Thanks,
Pavel