[CRIU] external mountpoint issue for docker

Bing X xiebingbing at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 11:21:15 PDT 2014

I fixed this problem, but now it's a different error:

Check for ext mount /dev/console being mine
(00.002570) Not mine
(00.002576) Error (mount.c:356): 94:./dev/console doesn't have a proper
root mount

I checked /dev/console under my container root dir. It is neither a
directory nor a file. Obivously, it is not a mountpoint. What's the problem
here?

Please details from the dump.log.

thanks,
Bing