[CRIU] external mountpoint issue for docker

Bing X xiebingbing at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:35:28 PDT 2014

thanks, I'll follow your suggestions. But one thing before that, I want to
verify that if I correctly modified the scripts (including run.sh,
run_ns.sh).

My understand is that the sample under /etc/mounts/ext/ is for mouting
$current_dir to another place,  binding it and then dumping.

For my purpose, I need to change it to my docker container root dir. Is
this correct?

thanks,
Bing

--