[CRIU] Dump Process

Thouraya TH thouraya87 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:46:33 PDT 2014

Ok.

If your task has a file /foo/bar/x/y/z opened on source machine, the file
with exactly the same name, size and contents should be available on the
*destination one.*

if the input file is in /home/thouraya//foo/bar/x/y, where can i store the
input files in the new machine which has a home directory /home/xyz ?

Bests.