[CRIU] Dump Process

Thouraya TH thouraya87 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 05:17:24 PDT 2014

When dumping a process the latter must be stopped. Do you want it not to get
killed after dump, but continue running?

Yes, that's it ? is that possible ?
i want have the two process running in parallel: on the first terminal the
./test.sh , in the second terminal the dumping process (each x seconds i do
the dumping process)

Thanks.
Best Regards.