[CRIU] CRIU LXC error

Urgen Sherpa urgen.sherpa at nepallink.net
Mon Feb 10 01:10:19 PST 2014

im newbee to CRIU would you mind to put some more light on adding and using
plugins.
Currently in my criu.1.1 dir inside  criu1.1/include/   following  are the
contents.
root at ktmnp:/home/nplink# ls criu-1.1/include/
bug.h
compiler.h
config.h
cpu.h
criu-log.h
criu-plugin.h
cr_options.h
cr-service-const.h
cr-service.h
cr-show.h
crtools.h
err.h
errno.h
eventfd.h
eventpoll.h
fcntl.h
fdset.h
fifo.h
file-ids.h
file-lock.h
files.h
files-reg.h
fsnotify.h
image-desc.h
image.h
inet_diag.h
ipc_ns.h
kcmp.h
kcmp-ids.h
kerndat.h
libnetlink.h
list.h
lock.h
log.h
magic.h
mem.h
mman.h
mount.h
namespaces.h
netfilter.h
net.h
netlink_diag.h
packet_diag.h
page-pipe.h
page-read.h
page-xfer.h
parasite.h
parasite-syscall.h
pid.h
pipes.h
plugin.h
posix-timer.h
prctl.h
proc_parse.h
protobuf-desc.h
protobuf.h
pstree.h
ptrace.h
rbtree.h
restorer.h
rst_info.h
rst-malloc.h
servicefd.h
shmem.h
sigframe.h
signalfd.h
sk-inet.h
sk-packet.h
sk-queue.h
sockets.h
stats.h
string.h
syscall-codes.h
syscall.h
syscall-types.h
sysctl.h
tty.h
tun.h
unix_diag.h
util.h
util-pie.h
uts_ns.h
vdso.h
version.h
vma.h
xmalloc.h

--

Warm Regards
Urgen sherpa

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message.
Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this
message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
Nepallink Network has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the
risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment