[CRIU] [RFC] Build-related changes

Christopher Covington cov at codeaurora.org
Fri Feb 7 09:04:34 PST 2014

Hi,

The following patches are a mix of fixes I've needed to build in my
environment (Ubuntu x86_64 host, Linaro cross compilation toolchains,
BusyBox core utilities, heavy CFLAG usage) and improvements. The
patches are roughly ordered from what I think are generally useful
and could be merged soon in the beginning of the set to patches that
are maybe just discussion points for now towards the end.

Regards,
Christopher

[RFC 01/11] Make tpacket_req3 definition conditional
[RFC 02/11] Fix library build
[RFC 03/11] Always use ARCH_DIR
[RFC 04/11] Use SRCARCH internally
[RFC 05/11] Complain about missing CONFIG_ARMV*
[RFC 06/11] Default to ARMv7
[RFC 07/11] Remove ARM AT_VECTOR_SIZE from x86 header
[RFC 08/11] Allow for user CFLAGS
[RFC 09/11] Make -march settings part of USERCFLAGS
[RFC 10/11] Remove \u and \U GNU-isms from sed command
[RFC 11/11] Make sure sed fixups are carried out

Makefile                      |   46 +++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
Makefile.crtools              |    2 -
arch/arm/include/asm/atomic.h |    4 +++
arch/x86/include/asm/types.h  |    6 -----
include/sk-packet.h           |    2 +
lib/Makefile                  |    4 +--
protobuf/Makefile             |    4 ++-
scripts/protobuf-gen.sh       |   19 +++++++++++++----
test/zdtm/Makefile.inc        |    8 ++++---

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by the Linux Foundation.