[CRIU] criu and archlinux

Ruslan Kuprieiev kupruser at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 08:24:33 PST 2014

I don't know =). I was looking at this issue from an ordinary user
perspective.

We have some votes for enabling that option on arch bugzilla and
a bunch of votes for the criu package in the arch user repository,
so there might be a chance that they will enable it again. Even
though I didn't get any response from any of the kernel package
maintainers.

Cyrill, what do you think, should we try to move
CONFIG_CHECKPOINT_RESTORE out of CONFIG_EXPERT? Or is there a better
way?

Thanks,
Ruslan