[CRIU] Not able to checkpoint docker container with criu-1.3-rc2

Pradeep Padala ppadala at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 22:47:58 PDT 2014

Hi Saied,

Thanks for your detailed reply. I changed the storage driver to vfs, but
still getting the same error. Am I missing something here?

$ ./criu --version
Version: 1.3-rc2
GitID: 5cb0c0d

$ docker info
Containers: 2
Images: 3
Storage Driver: vfs
Execution Driver: native-0.2
Kernel Version: 3.15.7-200.fc20.x86_64

$ ./criu dump -t 1473 -D /tmp/docker
Error (mount.c:449): 147:./dev/console doesn't have a proper root mount
Error (cr-dump.c:1914): Dumping FAILED.

Regards,
Pradeep