[CRIU] Problem with CRIU

Krishan Berwal krishanberwal1988 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 22:57:34 PDT 2014

I am getting such error

 1.   root at dc:/# criu check
       Error (tun.c:67): No proper support for tun dump/restore: File
descriptor in bad state

2.   root at 90389a99b1c3:/# criu check
      prctl: One needs CAP_SYS_RESOURCE capability to perform testing
      Error (sk-tcp.c:66): Can't turn TCP repair mode ON: Operation not
permitted
      Error (tun.c:61): Can't check tun support: No such file or directory
      Error (cr-check.c:262): fdinfo doesn't contain the mnt_id field

is this environment problem or something else?  Thanks in advance.

*Thanks & Regards*:
Krishan Berwal
krishanberwal1988 at gmail.com