[CRIU] CRIU user question

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:50:06 PDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 07:45:45PM +0400, Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:
> >    Warn A (sockets.c:630): The current kernel doesn't support netlink_diag
> >    Error (sockets.c:240): Sockets (family 1, proto 0) are not collected
> >    Error (sk-unix.c:173): Unix socket 0x3327 not found
>
> It looks like the kernel doesn't support DIAG feature (either too old, either
> diag modules are not loaded), but application you're checkpointing uses unix
> socket and criu fail to proceed because it can't fetch information needed
> from the kernel. Could you try to load diag modules? (for unix sockets
> it should be something like "modprobe unix_diag").

FWIW, currently here are the modules loaded on my test machine

[cyrill at moon criu] lsmod | grep "diag"
netlink_diag           12669  0
af_packet_diag         12611  0
udp_diag               12801  0
tcp_diag               12591  0
inet_diag              18221  2 tcp_diag,udp_diag
unix_diag              12601  0
[cyrill at moon criu]

	Cyrill