[CRIU] On upcoming 1.3 release

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Fri Apr 18 01:28:37 PDT 2014

Gentlemen,

First of all -- thank you for the great work, the 1.3 is going to be
very feature-reach :)

I think it is time to put next tag to let more people play with what
we have. However we still have some issues to sort out, in particular,
finalize mount namespaces, complete the research with --exec-cmd for
the LXC integration, pack images a little bit more, etc.

That said, I think I will tag the 1.3-rc1 some day next week (after
committing the first version of mount namespaces, they seem to be quite
OK). If you think that there's something that really should hit the
-rc1, let me know.

Thanks,
Pavel