[CRIU] p.haul: migrating process with TCP connection established

Oscar Fernández oscarfernandz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:26:39 PDT 2014

Hi all,
I'm trying to migrate a process which has a TCP connection established.
This process is the server side of a simple server-client TCP program.

First of all I tried to dump and restore it using CRIU and it worked fine
thanks to --tcp-established option.

Now I want to move that process to another machine, so I'm using p.haul
this time, but it fails on process restoration.

The content of criu_restore.log is:

3741: Error (sk-inet.c:514): Connected TCP socket in image
Error (cr-restore.c:1036): 3741 exited, status=255
Error (cr-restore.c:1579): Restoring FAILED.

Is this feature available on p.haul? Do I have to use some special options
for tcp connections as well as criu does with --tcp-established?

Thank you in advance.

--
Óscar Fernández