[CRIU] criu wiki

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Thu Oct 17 11:54:22 PDT 2013

 From now on, CRIU wiki web site policy has changed to pre-moderate all new
user accounts. If you want to register (to be able to edit CRIU wiki),
you need
to provide some evidence you are somehow related to the project. All
requests
for new accounts are then moderated. This is to combat the wiki spam which
becomes more and more of a problem recently.

In addition, more than 600 spammer accounts were deleted. I sincerely hope
I have not deleted any real useful accounts, but just in case if you
find your account
deleted, please let me know directly.

Current wiki moderators are me, Pavel Emelyanov and Cyrill Gorcunov.

Best regards,
   Kir.