[CRIU] test on fedora 19

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 08:08:53 PST 2013

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:57:04AM -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
>    Sure, it's used by emacs.  But what's criu doing poking around there?

Such socket (which is collected during pre-dump phase) will be skipped when
the real dump process initiated. As to "what's criu doing" -- we collect
sockets information provided by a kernel thus when we dump process we can
be sure the socket we're dumping (especially unix ones) can be restored
later. Could you please attach the complete dump.log, not just a snippet
of it?