[CRIU] service: one connection -- multiple requests

Ruslan Kuprieiev kupruser at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 06:50:40 PST 2013

I have noticed that if program does something like this:
     -- ....
     -- ask to dump itself
     -- ask service to do something else
     -- ....

and then we are trying to restore it -- it will fail, as the service
socket(that was created especially for this process) will be closed.
Without multirequesting everything will be fine, as for every request
the new one socket will be created.
I think we shouldn't reject multirequesting, because of it's goals: it
is fast and a bit easy to work with. Maybe we should give user a choose
somehow?