[CRIU] [GIT PULL] tools, cpt2: Initial merge

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at openvz.org
Mon May 27 06:37:14 EDT 2013

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 02:28:17PM +0400, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
> >  create mode 100644 tools/cpt2/src/fdset.c
> >  create mode 100644 tools/cpt2/src/image-defs.c
> >  create mode 100644 tools/cpt2/src/image.c
>
> How can I merge this tree after you've explicitly copied at
> least the image and the fdset routines from crtools while I
> asked not to do it?!

Sharing source/object code is the next bullet in my list. At
moment it can't be easily reused, so I did explicit copying
to be able to built the tool and test it (note it was very
important for me to run the tool because i can test vdso
transition).

Thus lets do a deal -- I'll try to make a code sharing
and send another pull request.