[CRIU] crtools error checkpoint/restore error ("Unable to open pstree.img")

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at openvz.org
Tue Mar 26 14:05:01 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 07:42:38PM +0200, Kevin Wilson wrote:
> Hello,
> Strangely, there is no /proc/940.
>
> Maybe this process was killed ?
>
> I will try again this test from scratch, after rebooting,
> and dumping before all entries under /proc to see
> whether it was killed by checkpointing.

If you're trying to c/r the sshd program, you can
check what "ps afx" shows you on its children.

Usually such programs have a mark of being "compat",
ie for native 64bit elf programs you'll see

[cyrill at moon ~]$ objdump -h /sbin/init | grep "format"
/sbin/init:     file format elf64-x86-64

for compat progs you'll see Elf32 header.