[CRIU] [KERNEL] crtools-v3.9-rc1

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at openvz.org
Thu Mar 7 12:27:05 EST 2013

Hi guys, I'm pleased to announce crtools-v3.9-rc1 kernel which
I've just pushed out. I've not yet tested it in poduction
environment since I'm busy with previous kernel version at
the moment, thus don't hesitate to poke me if you find something
weird.

What is changed since previous version:

 - Andrew's TCP patches are finally upstream
 - kcmp syscall now do not depends on x86

What we have queued in our repo

 - A couple of patches from Andrew to poke signal
   queue with ptrace help
 - Alexander's patch which wires up kcmp syscall for arm
   (actually this patch has been merged into arm kernel
    tree, but since it's not yet in mainstream I carry here
    -- in our tree instead)

Have fun!