[CRIU] ARM: SIGSEGV in parasite code

Chanho Park chanho61.park at samsusng.com
Tue Jun 11 22:15:23 EDT 2013

> I ran the script dump_test.sh 1000 times and I failed to reproduce the
> problem.

Hmm. I think this weird problem is occurred only to me.
Did you also use my criu tool?
If so, can you tell me your environment?

> Could you please reproduce the problem with the attached patch applied?
> This patch aborts the dumper if the SIGSEGV is intercepted so we may
> catch the SIGSEGV in the coredump.

Yeah. I've attached the coredump and log after applying your patch.
It might be also generated in the parasite code.
I also attached socket connection failed log between the tool and pie.
It didn't SIGSEGV signal.
But, dumping was failed and also infected program was killed.
IMHO the parasite code might have some weird problems.
Can you share your criu tool which compiles with static mode?

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Chanho Park