[CRIU] [lxc-devel] LXC live migrate

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Mon Dec 30 00:58:06 PST 2013

Ranjib,

On 12/30/2013 10:04 AM, Ranjib Dey wrote:
> hi all,
>
> now that criu supports plugin[1], has any one tried revisiting this?

Yes, we'd be happy if someone tries this. We're releasing 1.1-rc1 today/tomorrow
and want people to check whether the plugins API we propose is sufficient. We can
change it if needed, then release the 1.1 itself.

> we should be able to address most of the issues encountered in this thread,

In test/mounts/ext/ there's an example of how to work with external bind-mounts,
which should address the issue with /dev/console and /dev/tty

In test/unix-callback/ there's an example of external unix connection, which is
to help addressing the issue with logd and systemd

> [1] http://criu.org/Plugins

Thanks,
Pavel