[CRIU] CRIU with CUDA Question

Colin Blair cblair at technicacorp.com
Thu Aug 8 15:50:46 EDT 2013

Hello Sir,

As you requested, I compiled the latest version from git clone. Dumping with the latest version did not work. Dumping from v0.6 did work but restore did not. I have attached the logs from each run of the program using both CRIU versions. Hope that helps. Would you like me to file a bug as well?

Colin Blair
Junior Software Engineer
Technica Corp.
w-703.662.2089