[CRIU] Fwd: test program for crui

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at openvz.org
Wed Sep 5 10:57:08 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 04:42:33PM +0400, Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 04:38:03PM +0400, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:
> > Forwarding to CRIU mailing list. Guys, please take a look.

Andrew has been testing this test case. And it works as expected.
We have a pretty small nit in sid restoration code (which we're
handling now) and lack of terminals c/r support (wchih as well
under development now). But as to this fork'ing test case --
it works as expected, does checkpoint and restore.

	Cyrill