[CRIU] CRIU in ArchLinux

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at openvz.org
Wed Oct 17 11:22:31 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 07:15:03PM +0400, Andrew Grigorev wrote:
> 17.10.2012 18:35, Cyrill Gorcunov пишет:
> >Could you please fetch the latest git repo and check if the same error
> >happens?
>
> There is other error (probably related to linux headers version):

yup, i think so. As far as I see the PRIO_PROCESS is defined in resource.h
linux header, so one might need to update headers before compiling crtools.

On the other hands it would be great I think even if we could build the tool
with the older headers. Thus if you provide a patch for PRIO_PROCESS definition
-- this would be just great. (Pavel, what you think?)

> restorer.c: In function ‘restore_sched_info’:
> restorer.c:140:18: error: ‘PRIO_PROCESS’ undeclared (first use in this function)
> restorer.c:140:18: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
>
> But the code seems unchanged there, so siginfo_t-related error
> should happen too.

OK, so could you please make a well-formed patch?