[CRIU] [RFC] fds TX/RX

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at openvz.org
Fri Mar 16 09:46:48 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 05:37:23PM +0400, Stanislav Kinsbursky wrote:
> This patch intersect with my current changes in fd migration.

I see, that's what I fear of.

> Would be great, if you'd not touch fd dump calls and their internal
> variables for a while where possible.

Well. I think I can wait until you merge your series and then rebase
my changes on top of yours. If Pavel greed.

> BTW, such hunks like below are useless and just makes review harder:
>
> > -       pipe_size = fcntl(lfd, F_GETPIPE_SZ);
> > +       pipe_size = fcntl(fd, F_GETPIPE_SZ);

No, the ldf had meaning 'local fd' that's from where 'l' prefix came.
So with new design they are pure fd and the change is needed.

Stas, I beg you, please (!) stop overquoting. Was it really that
hard to drop the tail of email ?!?!

	Cyrill