[CRIU] mount namespace in criu

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Wed Jun 27 13:01:45 EDT 2012

Hi guys.

An first step of the subj is on repo. All zdtms are passing OK. Only virtual proc
and sysfs filesystems are supported, no bindmounts for now and no fixes for
paths-vs-namespaceroot in the code. Just plain simple tree recreation.

Andrey, there's a problem with our test_init in zdtm -- it uses system() call
to run make stop, but strictly speaking this doesn't work -- this test_init
stuff doesn't have any fds open (image is empty) and if on restore I explicitly
close them (we should do it) the system() just fails :(

Let's discuss this tomorrow.

Thanks,
Pavel