[CRIU] Re: [RFC] splitting files.c

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at openvz.org
Wed Jun 20 11:37:23 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 07:20:22PM +0400, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
> > What do you think, is it worth to?
>
> Worth. Make it work and I'll commit the patch. But please -- only code move
> and _required_ adds/removes. No "clean tabs/braces/spaces/names/whatever while
> I am at it".

This patch is workable, I've tested it. Though I've to rename

struct ghost_file

we've in cr-dump.c to

struct ghost_file_dumpee

because there were same named structure with different members
and first one used for dump while second for restore.

There were also fix for memory leak.

So, Pavel if the rename for ghost_file is acceptable I'll cook
the patch which only moves code around without any other change.
OK?

	Cyrill