[CRIU] crtools-0.1 - Error (image.c:239): Unable to open tcp-stream-10.img: No such file or directory

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Tue Jul 31 06:03:25 EDT 2012

> => Restore is looking for "tcp-stream-10.img", but actual file name is
>    "tcp-stream-94e4e.img".
>
> I've tried multiple attempts but restore always looks for
> "tcp-stream-10.img".
>
> Would this be a bug?

Yup :( Was accidentally broken by 424a4adb6. This patch fixes it

http://git.criu.org/?p=crtools.git;a=commitdiff;h=4ee52f340392254de0e80d2b040927bd10fb18d4

But I must tell, that TCP migration is still not perfect :( I see random
failures from time to time. Plus, the TCP test itself is not yet polished
(you'll have to look into .log files after that to check that the connection
itself was working OK while cpt/rst) I planned to concentrate on this a
little bit later, and if you can help that would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for looking into it :)