[CRIU] zdth.sh failed at pipe00 test

Qiang Huang h.huangqiang at huawei.com
Sun Dec 23 21:57:43 EST 2012

On 2012/12/24 9:02, Qiang Huang wrote:
> On 2012/12/23 16:17, Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:

>>> Weird, what ./crtools check says?
>>
>> Also, if you clean sources with
>>
>> 	git clean -fx
>>
>> then rebuild the tool, would it help?
>>
>> 	Cyrill
>>

> It helps, it's working now, thanks Cyrill!

And on more question, my test ends at

The util "ip" is incompatible. The good one can be cloned from
git://git.criu.org/iproute2. It should be compiled and a path
to ip is written in $CR_IP_TOOL.

First of all, ./crtools check says looks good for me.
Since we don't have iproute2 project on http://git.criu.org/
any more(why? Where is it?), I do have a modified version of
iproute2 downloaded from git.criu.org/ when it is still there
long time ago.

I compiled and installed it, then my ip is:
# which ip
/sbin/ip

then I wrote the path to ip to $CR_IP_TOOL:
# cat >> ~/.bashrc << EOF
> CR_IP_TOOL=/sbin/ip
> export CR_IP_TOOL
> EOF

Relogined and launched the zdtm.
But I still met the problem I mentioned above.
What I did wrong?